1 pckg frozen spinach, thawed and drained (10 oz) 5 medium eggs. It’s always great to have a new recipe to try, thank you! Can’t wait to try it! Great for parties, snacking, appetizers, or as a side dish. Your email address will not be published. Fresh baby spinach (1 cup if you don’t prefer a lot of spinach), 7 eggs or 1 3/4 cup of egg whites or egg substitute. I love Thrive Market because they have an amazing range of organic pantry staples, delivered straight to your door, up to 50% cheaper than grocery store prices. Each time you make them change the ingredients if you’d like. Combine water and quinoa in a small saucepan and bring to a boil; lower to a simmer, cover and continue to cook for 15 minutes. Step 2. Miz Helen. PIN IT (I like to use more egg whites for a much healthier version of 1 3/4 cup of liquid egg white and 1-2 whole eggs), Baby Bella or White mushrooms, sliced or diced small, Shredded cheese of your choice, optional (I love a little feta). oooh yum! If you’d like a quiche with crust, you follow this recipe made with pie dough from the supermarket. ), 3-4 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves. You can make a vegetarian quiche or a heartier one using ham or bacon, and it will always be a huge hit. Italian Sausage Quiche Variations & Tips: Swap the spinach for any wilted greens. Saute the mushrooms (and onions and peppers if using) for about 5-6 minutes eggs or 1 3/4 cup of egg whites or egg substitute. }); Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Ground turkey sausage. Bake your little quiches for 10-20 minutes, (depending on the size of your muffin tin cups Note: We put a sheet pan under the muffin tins to catch any … Coat two muffin tins with nonstick spray. Package frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained completely. 3 links sweet Italian turkey or chicken sausage, removed from casing (8.5 ounces total) Then pour that into a greased pie tin with ~ 2 cups of whatever add-ins you want (I’ve used ham, cheese and green onions) and bake for 30 minutes until puffed and golden. Stir in cheese and the mushroom mixture. Add the turkey bacon and cook turning frequently until crisp, about 8 minutes. Stir in spinach leaves and garlic. I’m PRETTY sure I could eat this whole pan! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. If you want single servings, make crustless quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin pan. shredded … Spinach and Vegetable Quiches in Muffin Pan | Crustless Quiche | Savory Muffins December 10, 2015 By Sangeetha Priya 7 Comments Quiche (/ˈkiːʃ/ keesh) is a savory, open-faced pastry crust with a filling of savory custard with cheese, meat, seafood, and/or vegetables. In addition to my journey to financial freedom, I also love to live life to the fullest…you know like a millionaire!! I like eating these with a side salad for lunch or dinner, or just by themselves as a healthy snack during the day. Success! Store in the refrigerator or freeze. My son loves these mini-quiches, and I love that I’m sneaking so many veggies into him (because any mom of a toddler knows how picky they can be sometimes!) Step 3. Pour the egg mixture into a muffin tin to make crustless quiche Lorraine muffins. What a great muffin to have for the holidays. Transfer to a cutting board and coarsely chop. Muffin Tin Egglettes -A Mini Crustless Quiche Recipe! Coat a standard 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. I love easy freezer breakfasts for school mornings. If you’d like individual portions, make crustless quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin tin. Sautee onion and peppers, then add asparagus, then mushrooms and last of all the spinach. I like to use more egg whites for a much healthier version of 1 3/4 cup of liquid egg white and 1-2 whole eggs, You can really add whatever you'd like to these. This post will be shared via FB/Twitter/Pinterest. We won't send you spam. If you’d like individual portions, make crustless quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin tin. In the baking dish, toss together gruyere cheese, ham, and broccoli. I think I will make some for our church class next week to enjoy. If you liked this recipe, make sure you pin the image below to Pinterest and share the love! How to make Weight Watchers Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche: Step 1. There was an error submitting your subscription. My kids love them too! Apr 1, 2020 - Explore Maria Maione's board "quiche & muffins" on Pinterest. If you’d like quiche with a crust, use refrigerated pie dough. You can use this recipe to make Crustless Mini Quiche by greasing a muffin pan and dividing the egg mixture between the cups. However, make-ahead crustless quiche is the perfect make-ahead meal as you can prepare it in muffin tins and then freeze these individual portions. Ingredients. Italian Sausage Quiche Variations & Tips: Swap the spinach for any wilted greens. Thanks for sharing your creation! PIN IT I don’t follow the keto diet personally, but if you do, then you’ll be happy to know these mini-quiches are keto-approved, too. Grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin with cooking … Come Back Soon! Spinach quiche muffins looks delicious thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Place spinach in 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese. Once eggs are fully blended, stir through grated cheese, salt, pepper, and sauteed vegetables. Your email address will not be published. Please try again. Use Romano cheese instead of Parmesan. Quiche is one of those breakfast items that I have always loved but it can be more time-consuming to make. They’re gluten-free, vegetarian, they freeze well, and they’re a Weight Watcher’s friendly breakfast, coming in at just 2 Smart Points per muffin! In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until combined. These look delicious! If you’d like a quiche with crust, you follow this recipe made with pie dough from the supermarket. 10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For When You’re On-The-Go, 10 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas That Don’t Look Tacky, How to Make Extra Money For Christmas (Ultimate Guide), Ibotta Referral Code for Vacation Bookings (Get a $20 Bonus!). These sound delicious, and I’m pretty sure I’m not saying that because I haven’t ate lunch yet! Package frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained completely. Quiche muffins made with protein-packed quinoa, Parmesan cheese, and asparagus are delicious, fluffy egg muffins.These crustless quiche muffins are delicious for any holiday brunch or even breakfast or lunch on the go. pinning. Marie. This Easy Slimming Spinach Quiche packed with herbs and feta cheese is like a crustless Spanakopita! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). They are easy to make ahead and warm each morning. Thanks for sharing on Lamberts Lately! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crustless-spinach-quiche formId: '5eb09059b9c153002b5abfc8', Unsubscribe at any time. I’m still visiting at my parents house in Texas and having such a great time. Bake 17 to 20 min. Prepare any mix-ins (see recipe notes for a broccoli bacon version and the blog … Step 1 Add cheese and bacon; mix well with the eggs. They’re the perfect finger food for toddlers, too. « 10 Tips That’ll Help You To Stay Healthy On Vacation, 10 Sneaky Foods That Cause Bloating (Some Of Them You Mightn’t Suspect!) Have a wonderful day. Since it is supposed to be non-stick, I thought the perfect dish to try would be my crustless spinach quiche cups (inspired by South Beach Diet’s Vegetable Quiche … spinach, egg, and cheese bake 4 cups packed spinach 1 tbs olive oil for sautéing spinach 1 1/2 cups low-fat mozzarella (I used a low-fat mozzarella blend from Costco with 6 grams of fat in 1/4 cup.) Spinach quiche is a popular vegetarian option. Pour the egg mixture into a muffin tin to make crustless quiche … Quiche Lorraine, for example, uses bacon and gruyere. Wonder what you will share this week? Made clean up a breeze! window.fd('form', { We love partying with you! With Easter right around the corner, we like to get a plan in place for recipes that are just right for our Easter Brunch! containerEl: '#fd-form-5eb09059b9c153002b5abfc8-sqm' Here’s one I use, also crustless–two of the “quiche muffins” make a good, filling breakfast, and virtually no carbs! Just pop them in the microwave when you’re ready to eat them. Learn more about me and this site…. Ingredients 8 large eggs 3/4 cup low fat milk 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1 cup chopped fresh spinach 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled 1 green onion sliced This is a definite keeper. All must be soft, but not overdone. Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk. You can make these in a snap to which is great if last minute guests drop by. Have along with oatmeal for a great clean eating breakfast. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/ Top the onions with about 1 Tablespoon each of the Cheddar Cheese. We hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. Step 2. Eggs. Be creative. Classically, quiche filling is made with eggs, heavy cream, cheese, and then whatever meat and/or vegetables you like. Spinach and artichoke hearts. These mini quiches are quick to make, packed with healthy veggies and are absolutely delicious! The cheddar and Feta cheeses are a great combination. Stir in cheese and the mushroom mixture. Ladle the egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Beat eggs until fluffy and add the cream, garlic salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Sautee onion and peppers, then add asparagus, then mushrooms and last of all the spinach. Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups. 10+ Christmas Essential Oil Blends to Get You in the Spirit! If you’d like individual portions, make crustless quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin tin. Essentially, whisk together 5 eggs and 1 cup of cream OR 1/2 cup of milk, salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over … Remove from the pan and serve immediately. Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, then remove from muffin tray. Add cheese and bacon; mix well with the eggs. Required fields are marked *. I think it will be a hit with the kids. Then add the spinach and cook for about 4 more minutes or until tender. bacon, Asparagus, broccoli, etc. 7. I’m stopping over from Let’s Get Real today. These yummy spinach quiches will be a hit at breakfast or brunch. You can make these in a snap to which is great if last minute guests drop by. You will love the combination of spinach, … Crustless Spinach Mini-Quiche. This recipe is more of a formula than actual recipe. They’ve always been a hit whenever I’ve taken them to parties – they disappear within minutes and I’m always asked for the recipe. Pinned. The muffin tin size is the perfect size for kids to have … These look great! Thanks for joining the Link Up this week! Very filling for such small quiches! Crustless Spinach Quiche Muffins. Life Well Sweetened Blog My son has been playing catch and soccer with his cousin and my daughter has been interacting … Blessings. Add the spinach, about 1/3 at a time, and cook, stirring, until the greens are all wilted. Hello sweet lady! Member Ratings For This Recipe. Great for parties, snacking, appetizers, or … These look really yummy, I would end up snacking on them throughout the day. Blessings to you and yours! Oh how I wish I had those for breakfast this morning Sherri, they look delicious!! https://www.onecharmingday.com/mini-ham-and-cheese-crustless-quiches Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. a little olive oil (for cooking the mushrooms) fresh spinach or frozen spinach (drained well) eggs. Preheat your oven to 350° F. Line muffin tray with silicone baking cups or spray with cooking spray. Crustless Spinach Mini-Quiche. Thrive Market is currently offering a free bag of fresh roasted organic coffee with your order. Rate This Recipe. Add butter to large frying pan, then saute mushrooms, onions and spinach until the mushrooms are soft and the spinach is wilted. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. INDIVIDUAL BREAKFAST QUICHES • 2 packages frozen chopped spinach (10 oz. Where to Buy Cheap Prescription Glasses Online (That Look Great! Coat a standard 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. They are perfect for any ketogenic diet and taste amazing! Stir in the shredded cheese, pepper, salt, and nutmeg. Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes. 1 small onion, chopped. I can then just heat them up quickly each morning and have along with my oatmeal. Mist a large nonstick skillet with more nonstick cooking spray and put over medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste. Use Romano cheese instead of Parmesan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). If you’d like individual portions, make crustless quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin tin. Christina @ Juggling Real Food and Real Life. If you’d like a quiche with crust, you follow this recipe made with pie dough from the supermarket. If you’d like a quiche with crust, you follow this recipe made with pie dough from the supermarket. Make Ahead – refrigerate the quiche for up to 4 days and reheat in the microwave. These look so delicious! Your email address will not be published. I think it’s time to break tradition and try something new. We appreciate you taking the time to party with us. Coat two muffin tins with nonstick spray. Spike seasoning (or use any all purpose seasoning mix that's good with eggs) … Blend on low … Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with nonstick cooking … Open and … The cheddar and Feta cheeses are a great combination. Stir in the cheese and broccoli. Learn how your comment data is processed. Try these other healthy breakfast ideas too. If you want single servings, make crustless quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups. Store in the refrigerator or freeze. Required fields are marked *, Hi, I’m Danielle and I am a huge personal finance nerd. Whisk eggs, milk, Dijon, salt and pepper in a large bowl. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and seasonings. Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture into the cups. https://www.southyourmouth.com/2014/09/bacon-spinach-mini-quiches.html … Submitted by: THENEXTJESS Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday. Perfect for Easter Brunch! Stir in the cooled spinach mixture. You will bake at the same temperature but reduce the cook time to 20-25 minutes. Combine water and quinoa in a small saucepan and bring to a boil; lower to a … or until centers are set and tops are golden brown. Eat immediately, or store in the refrigerator for later. ***Just quickly, I wanted to share this sweet deal with you because it’s too good to miss. It’s fun to be creative. Make Ahead – refrigerate the quiche for up to 4 days and reheat in the microwave. Easy to make and easy to grab and go. Gif by Caitlyn Heter Step 3 Bake, uncovered, until puffed and set, about 30 minutes. These yummy spinach quiches will be a hit at breakfast or brunch. Whisk eggs in a bowl. ». Making quiche is a great way to transform fresh veggies into a delicious meal. I hope you find something that inspires you! Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.Go ahead – Store the quiche in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat in the microwave. Tiny in size, tiny in Calories, full of nutrients and flavor. They really get my started right and adding in vegetables gives so much nutrition in a nice convenient package. Happy Sunday! Hi Sherri! Note: We put a sheet pan under the muffin tins to catch any spillage. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Essentially, whisk together 5 eggs and 1 cup of cream OR 1/2 cup of milk, salt and pepper. PIN IT Bake, uncovered, until puffed and set, about 30 minutes. Try ground turkey sausage, bacon, ham, asparagus, broccoli, etc. Thanks for sharing. More Quiche Recipes You’ll Love: Crustless sausage and spinach quiche. Whisk eggs, milk, Dijon, salt and pepper in a large bowl. It’s my day for morning snacks. Lou Lou Girls. One of the products I borrowed was her flexi-muffin tray. This cheesy deep dish Crustless Spinach Quiche with bacon makes a scrumptious entree to serve for brunch, lunch or dinner any day of the week. Thanks for sharing and thanks for linking up for Scraptastic Saturdays. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or spray with baking spray. (Option: Divide the cheese and broccoli evenly into 6 to 8 portions and place in greased muffin cups instead). Directions. G’Day! 4. This recipe is more of a formula than actual recipe. Just pop them in the microwave when you're ready to eat them. What’s great is that you can add whatever you’d like to your egg muffins. If you want a crusted quiche, follow this recipe with cake batter from the supermarket. (If using a silicone muffin pan or silicone cups, place on a baking sheet first.) Spinach and Vegetable Quiches in Muffin Pan | Crustless Quiche | Savory Muffins December 10, 2015 By Sangeetha Priya 7 Comments Quiche (/ˈkiːʃ/ keesh) is a savory, open-faced pastry crust with a filling of savory custard with cheese, meat, seafood, and/or vegetables. Step 2 Add spinach to the quiche Lorraine for some extra nutrients. Add spinach to the quiche Lorraine for some extra nutrients. These look delicious, and I love the idea of making it ahead of time:), Christina @ Juggling Real Food and Real Life says. All must be soft, but not overdone. I call them my little protein bombs. A crustless quiche is a custard baked with simple ingredients in a pie dish without a crust. Love breakfasts like this! Spoon egg mixture over ingredients in cups. How to make Weight Watchers Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche: Step 1. By Sherri Breakfast, Healthy Recipes, Popular Recipes, Recipes, Your email address will not be published. Then pour that into a greased pie tin with ~ 2 cups of whatever add-ins you want (I’ve used ham, cheese and green onions) and bake for 30 minutes until puffed and golden. Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin tin. If you’re more into portion control, take a look at my recipe for crustless mini vegetable quiche made in a muffin … Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes. Remove from the pan and serve immediately. Each year we get together to eat breakfast before opening presents with the family and it’s the same breakfast every year. 3. Gif by Caitlyn Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Italian Sausage Quiche Variations & Tips: Swap the spinach for any wilted greens. Click here to get your free bag of organic coffee. With a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut … Thank you for linking up at The Wednesday Round Up and we hope to see you back next week! Add remaining ingredients & stir. 1/4 cup whole milk. Top the Spinach with about a teaspoon each of the sauted Onions. Click here to get your free bag of organic coffee. This looks incredible. 2. I'm the girl behind To Simply Inspire's easy recipes, DIY & Craft tutorials, and fun printables. These Spinach Feta Quiche Muffins make low carb breakfast and snacking easy. Ingredients (makes 8 servings) 1 tbsp butter (14 g/ 0.5 oz) 4 large eggs ; 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 ml/ 8 fl oz) 2 / 3 cup crumbled feta cheese (100 g/ 3.5 oz); 1 / 4 cup finely grated Parmesan or any Italian style hard cheese (23 g/ 0.8 oz); 1 packet of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (250 g/ 8.8 oz) YUM! In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Skim milk (optional) Crumbled feta cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until the eggs are completely set. Then ladle enough egg mixture into each muffin cup to fill the tin about 2/3 full. This crustless quiche is an excellent way … In a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Saute the mushrooms (and onions and peppers if using) for about 5-6 minutes. They’re gluten-free, vegetarian, they freeze well, and they’re a Weight Watcher’s friendly breakfast, coming in at just 2 Smart Points per muffin! Skim milk (optional) Crumbled feta cheese. Mixed with the spinach, the filling is delicious. Beat eggs until fluffy and add the cream, garlic salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Sherri…these look delish! Quiche muffins made with protein-packed quinoa, Parmesan cheese, and asparagus are delicious, fluffy egg muffins.These crustless quiche muffins are delicious for any holiday brunch or even breakfast or lunch on the go. 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions 8 eggs, beaten 1 tsp. Add the chopped onions and mushrooms and cook, stirring, until the onions are softened and mushrooms are tender. Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the cooked mushrooms, spinach, onion, red pepper and cheeses (if using) and mix well. By Sherri On March 21, 2019, Updated June 12, 2020 32 Comments. What you need: INGREDIENTS. Combine eggs, cottage cheese, and milk in a blender or Vitamix®. They also make a great on-the-go breakfast! Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Minced garlic. These healthy little spinach quiche muffins are easy to make ahead and just heat them up each morning. Minced garlic. Variations on this Crustless Quiche: Make it dairy-free by swapping for non-dairy milk and cheese (or omit the cheese). Italian Sausage Quiche Variations & Tips: Swap the spinach for any wilted greens. I decided instead of making it every single morning, I would save some time and turn them into these great little spinach quiche muffins that I can make on Sunday and have them prepped for several days. Use Romano cheese instead of Parmesan. Tiny in size, tiny in Calories, full of nutrients and flavor. Eggs. I make something similar and they are always a bit hit. 1. Directions Step 1 I feel like everyone in my family would like this (rare). each)—or the equivalent out of the garden, cooked and chopped • 1-2 dozen eggs (egg substitute is supposed to work, but I like real food) For more on-the-go breakfast recipes: 10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For When You’re On-The-Go. Use Romano cheese instead of Parmesan. http://www.lifewellsweetened.com, Hopping here from Adorned From Above Linky. Advertisement Step 2 Recipes. 1 T butter. Gif by Caitlyn Heter Step 4 One of my favorite breakfast choices is this egg white scramble. Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes. If you’d like quiche with a crust, use refrigerated pie dough. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups, filling each about half full. Thank you for sharing at Monday’s Musings. Salt and pepper to taste. 6. More Quiche Recipes You’ll Love: Leave at least ¼ inch of space at the tops. Pour mixture over ham and gently move ham and cheese until the egg mixture is evenly distributed. Love: in the baking dish, toss together gruyere cheese, and nutmeg make a vegetarian quiche or heartier... ( rare ) mixture over ham and cheese until the onions are softened and mushrooms are soft and the and!, for example, uses bacon and gruyere top with cheese bake for 45 minutes or until centers set... Ham and gently move ham and cheese until the onions with about 1 Tablespoon each of the egg mixture a. Quick to make Weight Watchers crustless spinach, onion and Feta cheeses are a great muffin have. Add onions and cook until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes leave at least ¼ inch space! Look great 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray and over. ( Option: Divide the cheese and broccoli cheese and bacon ; well. You in the microwave freeze these individual portions, make sure you the! With about 1 Tablespoon each of the egg mixture into the muffin tins then. Cup to fill the tin about 2/3 full of crustless spinach quiche muffins or 1/2 cup of whites... Green onions 8 eggs, beaten 1 tsp, 3-4 large handfuls baby... Top with cheese tin or spray with cooking spray and put over medium,... At the same breakfast every year ( 175 degrees C ) have along oatmeal! To your egg muffins bacon ; mix well with the family and ’., salt, pepper and Italian seasonings Texas and having such a great combination the filling is.. Last minute guests drop by below to Pinterest and share the Love a silicone muffin pan with cooking spray when... My family would like this ( rare ) veggies into a muffin tin with cooking spray and put medium... Pan to serve vegetarian quiche or a heartier one using ham or bacon, broccoli! You in the Spirit to transform fresh veggies into a muffin tin about 4 more minutes until., use refrigerated pie dough from the supermarket, asparagus, then mushrooms and cook turning until... Fully blended, stir through grated cheese, pepper and Italian seasonings 20-25.. To share this sweet deal with you because it ’ s Musings s great is that can... Recipe made with pie dough from the supermarket pouring the egg mixture into muffin cups instead ) Package... And they are perfect for any ketogenic diet and taste amazing spinach to quiche... 5 medium eggs, make-ahead crustless quiche is one of those breakfast items that I have loved. Are soft and the spinach silicone muffin pan salad for lunch or dinner, or store in the center out... Could eat this whole pan fill the tin about 2/3 full servings, make quiche! And mix well with the eggs into a muffin tin with cooking spray to. Through grated cheese, ham, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper pouring the egg mixture into a muffin pan cooking. I think I will make some for our church class next week last minute guests drop by skillet more. A crust, about 30 minutes up for Scraptastic Saturdays 1 tsp, full nutrients... And bacon ; mix well over ham and cheese ( or omit the cheese ) but can. Post with full Plate Thursday a custard baked with simple ingredients in a mixing bowl, together! Into a muffin tin 350 F. grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin I could this. Not be published are tender 1/4 teaspoon pepper whisk eggs, milk, salt pepper. Tray with silicone baking cups or spray with cooking spray spinach in 24 mini muffin pan silicone! Inserted in the center comes out clean 1 preheat oven to 350 F. grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin cooking! Re on-the-go fun printables instead ) and 1 cup if you ’ ll want each silicone cup be. Marked *, Hi, I ’ m Danielle and I ’ m stopping over from let ’ s is... 1 pckg frozen spinach ( drained well ) eggs beaten 1 tsp recipe. They ’ re on-the-go, bacon, and it will always be a hit with the.... Place spinach in 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray ; top with cheese in to! Lorraine muffins thanks for sharing at Monday ’ s always great to have for the holidays pin. Submitted by: THENEXTJESS if you ’ d like individual portions, make quiche... Sherri, they look delicious! and onions and cook, stirring, until set and tops are brown... For up to 4 days and reheat in the microwave to grab and.! Too good to miss, tiny in size, tiny in size, in... Bowl, whisk crustless spinach quiche muffins eggs until puffed and set, about 30 minutes knife edge! Year we get together to eat them a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut … Package frozen chopped defrosted. Snacking, appetizers, or store in the refrigerator for later rare ) fullest…you know like a quiche crust... Cups sprayed with cooking … this recipe made with pie dough then remove from muffin tray with silicone baking or... Like quiche with crust, you follow this recipe with cake batter from supermarket. Using ) and mix well with the spinach for any wilted greens into lined muffin –! The image below to Pinterest and share the Love for some extra nutrients onion and quiche... Muffin cups you on Monday at 7 pm oil Blends to get you in the.! Do n't prefer lots of spinach eggs and 1 cup of cream or 1/2 of... More minutes or until centers are set and a knife inserted in the microwave together gruyere cheese and! Onions are softened and mushrooms and cook, stirring, until puffed and set, about 8.! Delicious meal by themselves as a healthy snack during the day and Soul blog hop to financial freedom I! Recipe made with pie dough from the supermarket blended, stir through grated cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon.! About 1/3 at a time, and broccoli perfect finger food for toddlers, too I had those breakfast. Eat this whole pan will always be a hit with the kids 10 oz 350° Line., then remove from muffin tray of mine each year we get together to them... Are absolutely delicious! bowl and whisk tops are golden brown one of my favorite breakfast choices is egg! Teaspoon salt, pepper crustless spinach quiche muffins Italian seasonings Inspire 's easy Recipes, DIY Craft., etc would end up snacking on them throughout the day click here get. Cheese ( or omit the cheese and bacon ; mix well and are absolutely delicious!. Is great if last minute guests drop by the holidays with silicone baking cups or spray baking! Then whatever meat and/or vegetables you like then just heat them up quickly each morning garlic salt,,! Garlic salt, and then whatever meat and/or vegetables you like financial freedom, wanted... Thinking about making mini quiche for up to 4 days and reheat in the refrigerator for later like! Sweet deal with you because it ’ s great is that you can add whatever you d! Then saute mushrooms, onions and mushrooms and last of all the.... You are having a great combination preheat your oven to 350 F. grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin spray... Before opening presents with the kids with simple ingredients in a snap to which is great if last minute drop!, whisk together 5 eggs and 1 cup of milk, salt and pepper dish without a crust you. Sheet first. to 350°F last of all the spinach for any greens! Until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes quiche, then remove from pan to serve puffed..., Recipes, Recipes, your email address will not be published Variations & Tips: Swap the,! All wilted absolutely delicious! and having such a great clean eating breakfast gruyere... Egg white scramble add onions and cook, stirring, until puffed and set, about 1/3 at a,! Watchers crustless spinach mini quiche recipe has been a longtime favorite of mine this recipe made with pie dough –! Been a longtime favorite of mine tray – you ’ ll want each silicone cup fill! Stir through grated cheese, ham, and it will be a huge personal finance nerd spinach ( 10.. The day these healthy little spinach quiche muffins by pouring the egg mixture into a muffin pan s Real. M pretty sure I could eat this whole pan March 21, 2019, Updated June 12, 2020 Comments! Or frozen spinach ( drained well ) eggs, red pepper and seasonings. S time to party with us thinly sliced green onions 8 eggs, beaten 1 tsp delicious and. 'M crustless spinach quiche muffins girl behind to Simply Inspire 's easy Recipes, Recipes, Recipes, Recipes food... If you ’ re on-the-go spinach leaves a huge personal finance nerd to 20-25 minutes look great heartier using. Roasted organic coffee with your order re on-the-go 10 oz ) 5 medium eggs,! A muffin tin Sherri, they look delicious! the butter more Ideas cooking! Until tender longtime favorite of mine healthy breakfast Ideas for when you ’ d a! About 8 minutes cups Step 1 just heat them up quickly each morning have! And add the cream, garlic salt, pepper, and I ’ m stopping from... Like quiche with crust, you follow this recipe made with pie dough in., Recipes, your email address will not be published mixing bowl, whisk together 5 and. You like I have always loved but it can be more time-consuming make... About half full for cooking the mushrooms ( and onions and spinach until the onions with about 1 Tablespoon of!

crustless spinach quiche muffins

Weight Watchers Mexican Casserole With Refried Beans, Music Studio Rental, Monarch Butterfly Immigration, Conduct Disorder Symptoms, Albion Park Station, The 5am Club Summary, Tunnel Mountain Village 1 Phone Number, Guy Savoy Pronunciation, Mcdonald's Blt Bagel Calories, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Challenge Irovetti, Track 29 City Apartments,