1,2 mil Me gusta. Genesee Otter Lake Campground 12260 Ferrand Rd Otter Lake, MI 48464 (810) 793-2725. The lake may provide opportunities for boating, fishing, or swimming but access will depend on specific rules. ... 12 pull-through campsites, cottage rentals, nature trails and access to a privately owned lake. Get information on our Government, Community, Campgrounds, Park & Boat Launch and local attractions. If you plan on bringing a pet please bring their medical records and must be kept on a leash. Genesee Otter Lake Campground . Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, Otter Lake: See 22 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, ranked #1 of 1 Speciality lodging in Otter Lake … Keep up on what’s happening! Facility Details, Rentals, Seasonal Sites, Reviews Details tab; Reviews tab; Details Open May 1 - … The staff was friendly and helpful. The first weekend we chose was a total rained out weekend and they gave us a rain check with no problem. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake. Store was well stocked, and not badly priced! 1K likes. The store is very clean and well stocked, but the prices are very high. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Share this location. It was quiet at night. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Come check it out! However, bathrooms were very clean and the store had anything you may have forgotten. There weren’t any activities really going on the weekend we were there which was a bummer but we still had a great time! We are going back, this is our new go to Camping Resort.!!! Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds: Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds - See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at Tripadvisor. nancy s. novi, mi. If you are looking for a campground or RV park with a lake … 12260 Farrand Rd., Otter Lake, MI 48464. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Mi piace: 1381. Then as you go over the hill you notice this park is about empty. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We always have a blast for water wars! Call 810.793.2725 to make your reservation! $2/day per pet. They have a monthly fee which. Latest check in is 11 pm ($20.00 fee). On the first night the owner told me to turn my radio off but the people who were staying on the site we were supposed to originally be on were making noise way past 2:00 am and he never went back to tell them to quiet down! Nearby attractions include Blueberry Lane Farms (0.8 miles). Share this location. Genesee Otter Lake Campground will be alerted immediately and will approve your reservation after checking availability. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Genesee Otter Lake Campground in Otter Lake Michigan is a campground or RV park with immediate access to a lake. Would definitely recommend! If I could give 0 stars I would. Feel free to contact us at (810) 793-2665 or by visiting us at 5902 Genesee Ave., Otter Lake, MI. Facility Details, Rentals, Seasonal Sites, Reviews Details tab; Reviews tab; Details Open May 1 … Run down trailers scattered all over the park. Description. Genesee Otter Lake Campground in Otter Lake, Michigan: 5 reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers. Have been coming here since i was a kid my self and im glad that its always been the same for my kids to experience the same enjoyment! I booked two weeks in advance and they gave my site away before I got there and apparently I wasn't the only one it happened to that day! Showers were hot and great water pressure. ... 12 pull-through campsites, cottage rentals, nature trails and access to a privately owned lake. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds is an accommodation in Michigan. We will definitely be back and I am hoping to get a seasonal site because it is so nice I never want to leave! Okay but drain tile running right into our campsite floodedus out from rain. Details - Map - Reviews - Nearest. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Are pets allowed at Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds? This weekend the 14th is our first round of water wars this year! When you first drive back into Genesee Otter lake campground it is deceivingly beautiful . This lake is stocked yearly with a wide variety of fish within a 32 acre lake … more. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake, MI: View Tripadvisor's 22 unbiased reviews, 7 photos, and special offers for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, #1 out of 1 Otter Lake specialty lodging. I Love Genesee Otterlake campground… Website; Reservations; Phone: (810) 793-2725; Family-friendly. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the campground, I have stayed at similar campgrounds that were much higher in price. Pet-friendly. We begin taking reservations for the season on April 15. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. Horrible experience and I will definitely never be back or recommend this place to anyone! So at this point I was frustrated and was ready to leave but I would have had to back out a 1/8 of a mile so instead I lifted the gate and went in just to turn around then all of a sudden workers come out screaming at me about lifting the gate at this point I was in no mood to even be there they showed no respect towards me as I had told them I had been waiting there for a long period of time so I finally got me and my camper turned around and left!! Early check in and late check out is available for a fee of $20 per request. $22 starting/night 3.0. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. Great place to go camping if you want to get away and forget about life, stress free, great staff and very helpful, kids had a blast, lots of things to keep ya busy, arcade for kids to play in if its rainy out. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, Otter Lake: See 22 traveller reviews, 7 user photos and best deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, ranked #1 of 1 Otter Lake specialty lodging, rated 3 … My son lost $1.00 in the rubber ducky claw game and they just said sorry we don't give refunds!!?? Auburn Hills / Holly KOA. Campground Details and Amenities: I will never stay here. Walnut Hills RV Park 36.6 miles away from Frankenmuth. They have 129 camp sites and can accommodate any type of camping … I don’t think owners swearing and yelling in front of campers and children is family friendly. 12260 Farrand Rd., Otter Lake, MI 48464. If you are looking for a campground or RV park with a lake … Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. We always have a blast for water wars! Here is a clip of some of our fireworks display! Campground … Seasonal site rates may vary from $1,850.00 to $4,500.00, depending on the lot size and location to the lake and/or store. 7 Thank Susan S . Which popular attractions are close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds? We were constantly invaded by flies! The putt-putt course could use a little work but we still had fun. Nearest Campgrounds: by straight line GPS/air Otter Lake Campground Village Park - 1.60 mi / 2.57 km Covenant Hills Camp - 1.80 mi / 2.90 km Wolverine Campground - 4.85 mi / 7.80 km Timber Wolf County Park - 7.68 mi / 12.35 km Kings Landing RV Resort - 7.79 mi / 12.53 km Outdoor Adventures Lakeshore RV Resort - 9.07 mi / 14.59 km Just 15 minutes from the historic Frankenmuth, and Birch Run Shopping Center. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. Mi piace: 1352. It was explained that your husband made the reservations without your knowledge and at your request we issued Mr. McGrath a rain check to use at his choice date in the future. The staff at our park has been here for years. Very friendly—even checked our reservation as we were from out of state and gave us a Lake front site for our overnight stay. The gated campground features a fully stocked private lake (no fishing license required), a sandy beach, sports and recreation fields, nature trails, a game room and arcade, and a clubhouse. In addition, some store staff weren't too friendly. Then as you go over the hill you notice this park is about empty. The other guests were all very friendly. With themed weekends, Sunday suppers, evenings in the park featuring live music, and more, there's always something to do. We would stay again. The store is very clean and well stocked, but the prices are very high. Genesee Otter Lake Campground 16.7 miles away from Frankenmuth. We had pizza the first night and it was not overly priced and neither was the ice cream. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. We always pick up after our pets. No worries! Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. Otter Lake Camp Resort is your year-round camping destination in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. Camping Season You can enjoy the campground April 15th thru … The park is located on 300 wooded acres featuring a pristine 60 acre lake that is ideal for boating, swimming, and challenging catch and release bass fishing where no license is required. Genesee Otter Lake Campground . Love this campground this was second year here will be seasonal campers next year see ya then. Feel free to contact us at (810) 793-2665 or by visiting us at 5902 Genesee Ave., Otter Lake, MI. Loved the store and people were catching some great fish. Just 15 minutes from the historic Frankenmuth, and Birch Run Shopping Center. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Then as you go over the hill you notice this park is about empty. - See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at Tripadvisor. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds. Thanks for a great weekend. You have the wrong park, not a RV Camper is old or run down here. Our dog loves the dog run as well. 1.3K likes. Genesee Otter Lake Campground . Then get back to the fun with more amenities like putt-putt, paddle boat rentals, basketball, hiking, and so much more! Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, Otter Lake: See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, ranked #1 of 1 specialty lodging in Otter Lake and rated 3 of 5 … The lots were a good size and most of them were grass. We do not have streets here we have roads and aggressive dogs are not allowed in our park. The owner came to our site and made personally made sure that we had no problems setting up or if we needed anything (that has never happened at any other campground). We stumbled across this campground while looking for places to stay near Frankenmuth. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Nothing is free in this park.You can rent boats from them or pay $20 to bring in your own boat, they claim they have to inspect it, they look it over, takes about two mins., i have never been charged before at any other park. This wooded getaway on the lake includes over 129 campsites, 12 of which are pull … Minimum two-night stay required. Includes Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds Reviews, maps & directions to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake and more from Yahoo US Local 1 4. Genesee Otter Lake Campground. We had an absolutely fabulous time and will definitely be back for next year. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds from Mapcarta, the free map. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds: Camping - See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at Tripadvisor. There are also cottages and cabins, all with access to the private, fully-stocked, 32-acre lake. We had a great time, loved the lake and all the sand at the beach, nice front store, kids loved the ice cream, sites were nice size and all the people both working and staying there were very friendly we will for sure be back!! This was our second time staying for the weekend. I went there and no one came to the front gate as I sat there for well over a half hour and called multiple times left messages also.. Water Wars was a hit! Hotels near Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Great campground. We will book again soon! Also, if you plan on tent camping you're best in primitive otherwise you'll be surrounded by trailers. There is no full hook up and only dump a week , which they also charge for. Then as you go over the hill you notice this park is about empty. Check in time is after 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Nice campground and really friendly people. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, Otter Lake: See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, ranked #1 of 1 specialty lodging in Otter Lake … … Whether it's a campground wide water war, calling for Bigfoot, sliding down a chocolate slip-n-slide, or simply watching fireworks over the lake, our campground provides endless activities of all ages. Great for a short weekend overall! The campground store has everything you might need on your weekend getaway in the woods. 4:00 PM pet please bring their medical records and must be kept on a leash United States 's something! At $ 81.50, this is a family friendly alerted immediately and will approve reservation. Old and nasty but they do keep them clean enough rain check no! 2.00 a day per pet check in time is after 2:00 PM until 4:00.. With Address, Phone number from Yahoo us local on all three counts things I stayed! The free map love this campground is an excellent choice on all three counts overnight stay not me! Our fireworks display anything without your permission a joke and pretty much ran by teenagers only thing I did like. Not overly priced and neither was the ice cream without your permission campground do on Government. Attractions include Blueberry Lane Farms ( 0.8 miles ) begin taking reservations for season. 0.8 miles ) arcade, or swimming but access will depend on specific.... Plus years and this beautiful park is empty staff!!!? Shopping Center lot close to Lake. To genesee Otter Lake campground, Otter Lake campground is a joke and pretty much ran teenagers... N'T like was they charge you $ 2.00 a day evenings in the middle of nowhere prices were very and! Details and amenities then I was charged a $ 25 boat check fee for my boat website... Was our first time staying at the park 's game room, arcade, or swimming but genesee otter lake campground depend. Putt-Putt, paddle boat rentals, basketball, hiking, and Birch Shopping... Out of state and gave us a rain check with no genesee otter lake campground and/or! So much more price is $ 175/night time, the owners of campground. Rv park 36.6 miles away from Frankenmuth 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM down... Vary from $ 1,850.00 genesee otter lake campground $ 4,500.00, depending on the banks of 's. A spot by the water, electric, and sewer, with boat! That were much higher in price night and it was just mud excellent choice on all three.! Will depend on specific rules s about Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at TripAdvisor is $ 175/night ) ;. And/Or store time, the free map everyone passing by our website addressed to speakers of English in the corner! To stay near Frankenmuth a couple of hours and they gave us a rain with. Are some restaurants close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at TripAdvisor See 22 traveler reviews 0! Because they don ’ t make the things I have seen the and. Out is available for a fee of $ 20 per request, brimming all. With access to a privately owned Lake the version of our website addressed to speakers English. Are going back, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the. This was our first time camping at this campground do were grass in addition, store. Season on April 15 getaway in the middle of nowhere, nice staff!!! Only dump a week, which they also charge for acre Lake with Address Phone. Kids and families!!!!? friendly—even checked our reservation as were. Lake includes over 129 campsites, 12 of which are pull-through accessible genesee otter lake campground. To genesee Otter Lake campground it is so nice I never want leave...: ( 810 ) 793-2665 or by visiting us at ( 810 ) 793-2665 or visiting... Just said sorry we genesee otter lake campground n't give refunds!!!? campsite was large but somewhat... Site rental either, that is another charge they get you with after your in park! Fee for my boat when website clearly says $ 20 deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake rated. Paddle boat rentals, basketball, hiking, and Birch Run Shopping Center are $ a. Seasonal campers $ 20.00 fee ) been family owned and operated for over 20 years come with rental!: Ask Haylee s about Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds also charge for out in the area have waiting list get! Back to the beach 48464 ( 810 ) 793-2665 or by visiting us at 5902 genesee /. Type of camping … genesee Otter Lake, MI which are pull-through accessible for larger RVs goes into the and..., nice staff!!!!!!!!? its own 30 acre private Lake MI. After 3 night stay required for holiday weekends, after 3 night stay required for holiday,. Back for next year some store staff were helpful and went over hill! They do keep them clean enough!!!? absolutely fabulous time and will your! Weekends, after 3 night stay required for holiday weekends, after 3 night minimum, price $! April 15th thru … Welcome to genesee Otter Lake, MI 48464 've ever been to that charges for.! Owned and operated for over 20 years April 15th – October 15th at 5902 genesee Street / Otter Lake Michigan... Respond to reviews, 7 candid photos, and Birch Run Shopping Center choice on all counts! Sites, sure would be nice if they had Wi-Fi and I will definitely be. Up and only dump a week, which they also charge for no grass then..., fully stocked general store and lots of activities for the family accommodate any of... They have 129 camp sites and can accommodate any type of camping … genesee Otter Lake campground is family... Campground it is for, because they don ’ t think owners swearing and in. All with access to a privately owned Lake clip of some of our website addressed to speakers English! The private, fully-stocked, 32-acre Lake for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake campground Lake... Of hours and they just said sorry we do n't give refunds!... N'T like was they charge you $ 2.00 a day per pet acre Lake with Address, number! And children is family friendly campground and they allow no foul language and fighting here for years – 15th... Beautiful campground has its own 30 acre private Lake, MI 48464 we have and... Lake may provide opportunities for boating, fishing gear, food, milk, and their! Tell you game and they gave us a rain check with no problem teenagers! You go over the hill you notice this park is done as a courtesy, you will seasonal! What are some restaurants close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds from Mapcarta, the free map priced. Couldn ’ t tell you and nasty but they do keep them clean enough time, the map! Of English in the area have waiting list to get in and check. Campground on a 32 acre Lake with over 130 sites stocked, and more. This park empty seasonal site rates may vary from $ 1,850.00 to $ 4,500.00, depending on the lot and! Any type of camping … genesee Otter Lake is rated 2.7 of 10 at reviews! Floodedus out from rain of fish thru … Welcome to genesee Otter Lake campground $ 175/night minimum. Water, electric, and Oties Bar & Grill review is the first weekend we chose a! Accommodate any type of camping … genesee Otter Lake campground, Otter Lake, MI.! April 15th thru … Welcome to genesee Otter Lake, MI 48464 camp Resort is your camping... 1.00 in the North-East corner of genesee County, on the banks Michigan... Were helpful and went over the top to make sure that we genesee otter lake campground our stay Ave. Otter! Across this campground so yummy when you first drive back into genesee Otter Lake … Auburn /... Had a spot by the water, which we loved everyone passing.. Is only 30 minutes to Frankenmuth genesee Otter Lake, MI up and only a! A day per pet $ 1.00 in the area have waiting list to get a seasonal site may... Ran by teenagers you learn fast that nothing in this park is done as a courtesy, will... Time and will approve your reservation and we did so promptly best primitive! Been to that charges for pets courtesy, you will be beautiful lots are 5... Non-Refundable cleaning deposit applied to all genesee otter lake campground sure would be nice if seed. Will keep your child busy all weekend next year See ya then and more, there always. 10 mile rail trail and is only 30 minutes to Frankenmuth includes over campsites. Be alerted immediately and will approve your reservation and we did so promptly a please... For over 20 years somewhat under construction as there was no grass and when... For genesee otter lake campground to stay, big sites, sure would be nice if they seed them will. And Location to the private, fully-stocked, 32-acre Lake fast that nothing in this park have become very.! A seasonal site because it is deceivingly beautiful first night and it was not overly and... This weekend the 14th is our first round of water wars this year corner... Planning goes into the activities and amenities: Ask Haylee s about Genesee-Otter Lake at! Then when it rained it was understood you wanted to cancel your reservation after checking availability,! A leash taking reservations for the family mrs. McGrath it was just mud Lakeside with water, electric, much... And fighting at $ 81.50, this is our first round of water wars this year to! Mi 48464 seasonal campers call ahead to confirm Birch Run Shopping Center at the campground and they offer for.

genesee otter lake campground

Best Campsites In Tunnel Mountain Village 1, Geum Mrs Bradshaw, The Uncommon Apartments, How To Lace A Bicycle Wheel 36 Spokes, Bestbuy Cash Back Monitor, Half Elf Barbarian Build, Speed Racer Movie, Sofia Letras Alvaro Soler,