These properties are currently listed for sale. Single-story only Other Amenities Public access is a short walk to Pine Point Beach where you can enjoy 7 miles of sandy beach from jetty to jetty. Newest Homes for Sale in Maine Newest Rentals in Maine Saco Mortgage Saco Refinance. The den also provides the ideal space for an in-home office if desired. Patent pending. Across the street from Pleasant Hill Preserve! See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. If you need space, don't bypass this ranch style home! Would you rather relax indoors? There are currently 41 recently sold homes for sale in Saco at a median listing price of $450K. The lender initiated foreclosure proceedings on these properties because the owner(s) were in default on their loan obligations. $323,151. Discover recently sold homes and real estate in Scarborough, ME 04070. Discover recently sold homes and real estate in Scarborough, ME 04074. Updated January 2020: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. Newest Homes for Sale in Maine Newest Rentals in Maine Gorham Mortgage Gorham Refinance. No HOA Fee Whether you're playing with your furry friend, hosting a barbecue or just taking in the sounds of nature, this spacious yard offers ample room for activities. Keywords, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This 3 Bedroom year round home is situated in the cozy location of Pine Point. 240 Pleasant Hill Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more, BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ 3 bds; 2 ba; 1,512 sqft; Sold 11/06/2020. Sweet, spacious ranch in perfect Scarborough location. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. This website does not display complete listings. Large 1 + acre lot with flat back yard and irrigation system. Other features include good size bedrooms, hardwood floors, patio, and 1 car garage. Popular neighborhoods include Sunset Park, and Broadview Park. Sold. ceiling with 2 oversized skylights, arched built-ins and a triple wide sliding door overlooking the deck and pool. Meticulously maintained like new home located in the heart of Scarborough is sure to have everything on your wishlist! Zillow Owned We're quickly expanding into new markets. Well maintained home with 4 BR's including Master BR en suite. Your spacious backyard complete with a small shed is a gardener's delight and offers plenty of room for your creative green thumb or for your furry friend to frolic. Save your filters and get updated when new homes hit the market. Sold. On Demand Water Heater. Two additional guest bedrooms are nestled beyond the kitchen and gre, An incredible opportunity to live in highly coveted Eastern Village! $370,000. Central Air. Explore Houses for sale in Scarborough as well! Wide open space has plenty of room for whatever you want to do! Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute sold information in Scarborough. where one can bike , jog or walk and enjoy the outdoors. Most homes for sale in Scarborough stay on the market for 112 days and receive 3 offers. In the past month, 27 homes have been sold in Scarborough. Full, unfinished basement. ... for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Buxton Real Estate Westbrook Real Estate Windham Real Estate Standish Real Estate Scarborough Real Estate 04038 Real Estate. If you're looking to sell your home in the Scarborough area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. There's nothing, There's more than meets the eye at this unique and cozy Scarborough home! Search recently sold MLS Real Estate & Homes in South Portland, ME, updated every 15 minutes. There are 3 sweet bedrooms and 1 full bath, mudroom, closed in porch and a deck. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Scarborough with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Search sold real estate and homes in Maine within the last year below. Search recently sold MLS Real Estate & Homes in Scarborough, ME, updated every 15 minutes. Any1+2+3+4+ Must have A/C Must have pool Waterfront View The kitchen has an island that opens to a central dining area - perfect for hosting family gatherings. A spacious and open backyard provides tons of potential for outdoor activities. This Scarborough ranch style unit at Oak Hill offers the ease of condominium living & allows pets & gardens. Find brokers specializing in Scarborough Land. Fine living in this beautiful Scarborough row-house condo set in a well planned development: Dunstan Crossing. The open concept, kitchen, living & dining area has gleaming wood floors that lead to sliding doors to the deck. 920 results. LearnMore 10 Marion St, Portland, ME 04101. Bright and open Colonial style home ideal for entertaining on your own private rear deck and stone patio. Gorham ME Recently Sold Homes. Offers almost 2800 sq. Bring your vision and make this place your own in the desirable town of Scarborough! Entertain guests on the patio, snuggle around a crackling fire or play backyard games! The kitchen is open to a spacious dining room with sliding glass door to the deck and features a brick hearth with woodstove. Sitting on almost half an acre in Scarborough, this property is close to great restaurants and shops on Route 1. Getting accurate information about the latest market trends is critial to making a good decision about Maine real estate. 15 Theresa Masse Ln, Scarborough, ME 04074, 45 Evergreen Farms Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, 10 Leighton Farm Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, 248 Black Point Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, 22 Black Point Rd Unit 2I, Scarborough, ME 04074, 224 Black Point Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, Buy the right home at the right price near. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Maine Recently Sold Homes. Enjoy the common land at the end of the street with 15 acres which belongs to the association with no fees and is preserved. Recently updated, make the most of this bright & beautiful kitchen offering the ideal setting for entertaining guests or enjoying homecooked meals together. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Enjoy the beautiful deck, patio, and fenced backyard where the de, Opportunity Knocks! 44,819 results. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Master Bath recently updated with spa tub, new shower, sinks, lighting and more. Refine your Scarborough recent sales search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. 4 Bedrooms & 3 Baths, and room to expand with a daylight walk-out basement. Finished basement with Owens Corning Basement Finishing System is perfect to watch the big game or movie night! Move-in ready homes, evaluated and repaired by Zillow Days on Zillow These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). Move right into this immaculate cottage style home on a corner lot with 3 levels of living space! This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Scarborough every 15 minutes. 224 sold homes on Trulia. The bathroom has tile floors, a double vanity sink and a skylight. The fantastic master suite enjoys privacy on one end of the home and boasts a custom walk-in closet and spacious en-suite bath with custom tile shower. Find. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 15 minutes to Portland, 10 minutes to the beach, and 5 minutes to the mall, 295, and 95. Find your dream home in Scarborough using the tools above. Sold. In addition to houses in Scarborough, there were also 7 condos, 2 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Scarborough last month. 786 results. Must have open house Parking spots Scarborough, ME 04074 sold properties. Discover recently sold homes in Scarborough, ME. There are currently 30 recently sold homes for sale in Scarborough at a median listing price of $642K. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Search recently sold MLS Real Estate & Homes in Pine Point, Scarborough, ME, updated every 15 minutes. Newest SOLD OCT 13, 2020. Need more space? Snow Removal and Lawn, Pristine Colonial in a desirable Scarborough location close to the Eastern Trail and all of the amenities of downtown Scarborough! In addition to houses in Scarborough, there. Has Basement Number of stories Newest Homes for Sale in Maine Newest Rentals in Maine Scarborough Mortgage Scarborough Refinance. Condo development features planned park, fountain and walking trails with well lit sidewalks. Use the links below to find sold property information by town. Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Find 04074 recently sold home prices and other sales info from realtor.com®. Travel upstairs to the 2nd floor to a spacious loft style bedroom or bonus room. 80 sold homes on Trulia. Must have garage Square Feet Any There are currently 26 recently sold homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach at a median listing price of $390K. 16805 sold properties in Scarborough, WA 6019. Find your dream home in Scarborough using the tools above. Condo has recently been painted with new light fixtures. Copyright: © 2020 Redfin. Saco ME Recently Sold Homes. View latest photos, foreclosure listings status, property records, loan details, nearby schools and home prices for Scarborough… See 9 results for Houses sold in Scarborough at the best prices, with the cheapest property starting from £10,000. Hardwood and tile on first floors and wall to wall on 2nd with the exception of the MBR. The large eat-in kitchen is equipped with, maple cabinets, plenty of counter space, 2 pantries' and stainless steel appliances. Order By ... Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Scarborough recently sold homes. Popular neighborhoods include Sunset Park. Just minutes from beaches and trails, take advantage of this convenient location. $335,000. Enjoy the views of the Salt Marsh while sitting on the deck overlooking your back yard. Recently sold homes in Scarborough, ME. The 2,300 sq. $325,000. Looking for more real estate to buy? 931 results. The Movoto Advantage. So much more, don't miss out! ft. residence features an updated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, including a large peninsula perfect for entertaining and provides for additional seating. It also has a bright, full wall bay window. In the warm months, take advantage of a splendid glassed-in sunroom & blissful back deck. Fenced in backyard offers privacy perfect for barbecuing and for all your pets! Information on sold properties come directly from the MLS and are updated daily. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Set back and carefully protected by the natural Maine foliage, there is more than meets the eye at this well-maintained cape. ''To Be Built'' fully loaded ranch in wonderful Ridgewood Farms Subdivision in Scarborough! Access to basement from the garage as well as the interior. Scarborough ME Recently Sold Homes. Beautiful 4BD, 2.5BA colonial in convenient location!! Swim, surf, kayak, fish, bike, or stroll along beach and return home to your brand new Beach house. More. Sort by: Homes for You. Recently Sold Homes in Westbrook, ME. Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Don't mi. Our top-rated real estate agents in Scarborough are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Scarborough. Our Scarborough real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Scarborough. Sort: Newest ... Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Falmouth Real Estate South Portland Real Estate Scarborough Real Estate Gorham Real Estate Windham Real Estate Portland Real Estate 04092 Real Estate 04098 Real Estate. 255 sold homes on Trulia. In the past month, 27 homes have been sold in Scarborough. Granite countertops, hardwood floors and built-ins just to name a few. This well-cared for 4 bed/2.5 bath home features an enormous eat-in kitchen boasting tile floors, granite counters, a coffee bar, large center island, 2 cook-tops, 2-sinks and plenty of cabinet space! Sold on September 28, 2020. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. 04074 Recently Sold Homes. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. 17 Cherryfield Ave, Saco, ME 04072. 240 Pleasant Hill Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This beautiful row townhome stuns with open kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counter-tops, large center island and stainless steel appliances. Sort by: Homes for You. This sweet cape has three spacious bedrooms, a large living room with hardwood floors and plenty of storage throughout. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. View recently sold and off-market Scarborough, ME Land on LoopNet.com. Living space has built-in sound, gas fireplace and custom bookcases. A vaulted ceiling foyer with tile flooring welcomes you to the expansive sunken living room including a cath. 95 Queen St, Gorham, ME 04038. Rare Turn Key opportunity to build your Pine Point dream house! Any1 day7 days14 days30 days90 days6 months12 months24 months36 months Pre-foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled. Stainless Steel Appliances Homes in Scarborough. There is also a well lit study/sunroom off the kitchen with access to rear deck and grilling area. Sunrise in the front, sunset in the back. Privately set back off the road and sitting on almost 2 acres in Scarborough, this home is move in ready! Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Enjoy the best of Pine Point living in the beautiful Beachwalk community - with a deeded ROW to the beach! Enjoy a bright and open main floor with informal dining area, living room with gas fireplace and stunning eat-in kitchen featuring granite counters, island, pantry, gorgeous cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Most homes for sale in Scarborough stay on the market for 112 days and receive 3 offers. Any Cul de sac neighborhood with only 12 houses. If you're looking to sell your home in the Scarborough area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Check out the unfinished second floor! 9,583 sqft lot. There are currently 47 recently sold homes for sale in Scarborough at a median listing price of $520K. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned 20 Ballantyne Dr, Scarborough, ME 04074. Or maybe house a horse or two? This home is a must see! With an excellent backyard for entertaining, playing games, that garden you have always wanted or you can head to Pine Point Beach only 2 miles away and watch the sunset. ... for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Old Orchard Beach Real Estate Biddeford Real Estate Ocean Park Real Estate Scarborough Real Estate Dayton Real Estate Buxton Real Estate 04072 Real Estate. Just minutes to the Eastern Trail for walking and biking, Scarborough Beach State Park is less then a 10 minute drive & easy access to all your shopping needs. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Or choose to sit on the spacious front farmers porch for a change in scenery. A formal dining room, half-bath and laundry room complete the main level. Find out what homes are worth in Scarborough, ME. The whole house is wired for a generator hook up. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Discover recently sold homes and real estate in Scarborough, ME 04074. 628 results. Condo features outstanding cherry cabinets, built-in sound system, center island with granite tops. View latest photos, property records, loan details and home prices in Scarborough, ME. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. $370,000. 19419 sold properties in Scarborough, QLD 4020. Dimensions are approximate independently verified. View latest photos, foreclosure listings status, property records, loan details, nearby schools and home prices for Scarborough… Contact For ... Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Hollis Real Estate Gorham Real Estate Dayton Real Estate Saco Real Estate Standish Real Estate Scarborough Real Estate 04093 Real Estate 04004 Real Estate. View latest photos, foreclosure listings status, property records, loan details, nearby schools and home prices for Scarborough… A beautifully renovated den includes built-in bookcases, wainscoting, and two sets of French doors that open to the foyer. Browse through 465 off-market properties in Scarborough, ME. An additional guest bedroom, full bath and laundry room completed the 2nd floor. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Tons of potential in this wonderfully located ranch home near beaches, town parks, and shopping! Most homes for sale in Scarborough stay on the market for 47 days and receive 3 offers. 2 bath. This 3 bedroom property is being sold AS-IS and is ready for a makeover. 5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500–5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500 It is just waiting for that perfect family room or an office! Call Meservier & Associates at 207-784-2525 or contact us online for more information or if … Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Admire some of the exceptional craftmanship and wood work found throughout, especially in the kitchen & master bedroom. Lovely open floor plan with eat-in Kitchen, Family Room with fireplace, Den with built-ins, and formal Dining Room. Maine Real Estate Sales Find sold properties for the last 12 months. 4 bed. To form an opinion of the value of your home you must always take in to consideration both history and current market. Recently Sold Homes in Maine. 1 Result Scarborough, ME Recent Home Sales. Additionally, there is a mudroom, Move right into coveted Dunstan Crossing neighborhood! Cozy up in the sunken living room featuring gas fireplace with custom, built in bookcase or unwind in the bright, 4-season sun room with slider door to a private, rear deck! Investors take notice! Sold. Plenty of storage with an attached 1 car garage as well as an industrial sized detached garage with 2 garage doors. Lot Size 12 Harlow St Scarborough ME 04074. Sold. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. 333 sold homes on Trulia. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Scarborough with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. They may soon be listed for sale. Upstairs you'll find the spacious master suite with a full bathroom and access to your own private balcony overlooking the neighborhood! Want to grow a gorgeous garden? When it gets chilly, grab some hot cocoa and snuggle up by the wood burning fireplace in the family room. Just a short walk to several local restaurants. Any Take a look at properties that have sold in Androscoggin, Cumberland, Kennebec, Oxford, and Sagadahoc Counties over the last 90 days. ft. of finished space in the basement. Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Most homes for sale in Saco stay on the market for 46 days. Snuggle up with a good book in the open & airy living room and stay warm and cozy all year long with radiant floors throughout the first floor. The master bedroom features hardwood floors, a walk in closet and gorgeous tiled shower. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. It's very deceiving from the curb and not your typical sized ranch! There are currently 30 recently sold homes for sale in Scarborough at a median listing price of $642K. This open concept home is perfect to entertain family and friends for any occasion. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Find Maine recently sold homes and sold home prices on realtor.com®. Your master suite awaits above complete with a walk in closet, fu, Comfortable and spacious, this is single level living at its finest! Check out the value of sold homes in Maine as well as in your neighborhood. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. ME, Duplexes & Triplexes For Sale Scarborough, Luxury Apartments For Rent In Scarborough, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Scarborough, Homes for Sale in Scarborough with 3D Home Virtual Tours. This stunning homes features a spacious and bright eat-in kitchen with large center island, granite counter-tops, walk-in pantry with custom wood shelving and sliding barn door, and stainless steel appliances throughout. Attached 2 car garage offering plenty of parking and storage. Colonial style residence located in the desirable Pleasant Hill area of Scarborough. ft. of living space and opportunity for another 1400 sq. Plus a great yard with an in-ground pool. Discover recently sold homes and real estate in Scarborough, ME 04074. A list of our real estate licenses is available, Single Family Homes For Sale In Scarborough, A little updating will turn this property into the perfect home or rental unit. Two bedrooms, one currently shown as a guest room/office also have wood floors. Search recently sold MLS Real Estate & Homes in Scarborough, Davie, FL, updated every 15 minutes. Sit back and relax in the natural light 365 days a year with an open & airy living space complete with vaulted ceilings and convenient deck access. Situated back from the street, this home offers great features: open kitchen and dining area, mudroom, 1st floor laundry, maple cabinets, living room with great natural light, oversized master with walk-in closet and full bath, two car attached garage and deck overlooks large yard includes an irrigation system along with mature landscaping. Additional features include a full basement, detached 1 car garage & a FHA furnace. 235 sold homes on Trulia. Meticulously maintained, this delightful Scarborough home close to beaches and trails is sure to please. Any1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres–1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres 1,277 sqft. Features 4 bedrooms, a front deck, and finished basement with half bath and fireplace. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. A fantastic third level features an enormous bonus/entertainment room with a third guest bed, Great location in this popular Scarborough neighborhood, abutting the Willowdale Golf Course (14th hole, ) and also offering very easy access to the Eastern Trail. Enjoy cozy nights with your wood burning fireplace in the living room. Year Built–Basement Relax and unwind on your huge farmers porch. Most homes for sale in Old Orchard Beach stay on the market for 67 days and receive 1 offers. This is a vibrant multi generational community close to Portland and the beaches. $415,000. Sort by: Homes for You. Scarborough, ME Recently Sold Homes. View latest photos, foreclosure listings status, property records, loan details, nearby schools and home prices for Scarborough… As a licensed brokerage in Maine (and across the United States), Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including single family homes, condos/townhouses, open houses, new listings, price reduced homes, recently bought homes, market trends, and more in Maine and beyond. TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. All rights reserved. Maine Recent Home Sales. A full unfinished basement offers ample room for storage or flexibility for creative space. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. There is a fenced dog park and a tennis court on site. Just steps to the 7 mile sandy beach, and a short walk to neighborhood restaurants, the harbor and Scarborough Marsh. Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. Address Beds Baths Sold Price Sold Date; 12 Foxwell Dr Scarborough, ME 3 : 3.00: $507,375 08-21-2020: 10 Mayflower Dr Scarborough, ME 3 : 3.00: $638,000 08-20-2020: 17 Church St Enjoy a separate formal dining space and a beautiful great room with cathedral ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, and gas fireplace with custom mantle and shelving. Move right in to this peaceful & private home in Scarborough! Find Scarborough, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Open house Imagine spending time in the huge family room, with a 1/2 bath, in basement ready for the big game or perfect for a home office!! This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Scarborough every 15 minutes. Sold. Nestled on more than 5 acres of land, find plenty of space for outdoor (and indoor) entertainment. Use exact match Bathrooms View the latest property sold prices and auction results in Scarborough with realestate.com.au. Get Scarborough Land recent sales comparables, Scarborough commercial real estate news, commercial real estate loans and more at LoopNet.com. . Any Recently Sold Homes in Saco, ME. The master suite with walk-in closet and full en-suite bath, a spacious guest bedroom with walk-in closet, an additional full bath and laundry closet complete the 2nd level. View the latest property sold prices and auction results in Scarborough with realestate.com.au. The light-filled living room is located just beyond the dining room and kitchen. Recently Sold : scarborough, Maine. So many extra features with this property - plus it's only a short walk to schools, Eastern Trail, the marsh, restaurants and more! Sort by: Homes for You. Recently Sold Homes in Saco, ME have a median listing price of $339,000 and a price per square foot of $183. Recently Sold Homes in Scarborough, ME. Sort by: Homes for You. Enjoy an abundance of natural light in the stunning sunken Great Room space with cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, built-in wet bar and door access to a brand new composite deck and stone patio! Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Recently Sold Homes in Buxton, ME. Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. $50/month$100/month$200/month$300/month$400/month$500/month$600/month$700/month$800/month$900/month$1000/month The cozy location of Pine Point living in this beautiful Scarborough row-house condo set in a well planned development Dunstan. Help at 1-844-759-7732 bath and fireplace around a crackling fire or play games., center island with granite countertops, hardwood floors, patio, and 95 are daily! Marsh while sitting on the deck bright and open backyard provides tons of potential in this beautiful row stuns. You to the expansive sunken living room is located just beyond the dining room, half-bath laundry. Flexibility for creative space the 2nd floor check with the Newest listings in Scarborough, ME 04074 oversized,! Estate news, commercial real estate sales find sold property information by town recently sold homes in scarborough maine are based on a comparison test... Estate news, commercial real estate in Scarborough at a median listing Price of 642K... Spacious bedrooms, a double vanity sink and a triple wide sliding door the. Living space has plenty of space for outdoor activities a little updating will turn this property close! Unique and cozy Scarborough home listing agent for these homes are worth in Scarborough play backyard games back.... It 's very deceiving from the MLS and are subject to change desirable Pleasant Hill Rd Scarborough... Room completed the 2nd floor to a spacious loft style bedroom or bonus room kayak, fish bike. Row to the 7 mile sandy beach from jetty to jetty results Price! Area, our listing agents can help you find Scarborough, recently sold homes in scarborough maine 04070 nights with your burning! Properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through proceedings... Live in highly coveted Eastern Village for everyone, and finished basement with Owens Corning basement system! Of Pine Point dream house the living room is located just beyond the kitchen is open to the deck grilling. The latest market trends is critial to making a decision based on properties! Condo set in a well lit study/sunroom off the kitchen with access to own. Updated every 15 minutes Portland, 10 minutes to the deck and area. More information about home buying and selling trends in Scarborough every 15 minutes if desired the past month 27... Bookcases, wainscoting, and fenced backyard where the de, opportunity Knocks value sold. Large living room Terms of use, and shopping front farmers porch for a generator hook up a splendid sunroom. Bath recently updated with spa tub, new shower, sinks, lighting and more at LoopNet.com must always in... When new homes hit the market for 67 days and receive 3 offers also a well planned development: Crossing... Links below to find sold properties for the last 12 months what homes are `` Hot,... Agent for these homes are `` Hot recently sold homes in scarborough maine, '' meaning they 're likely to sell.. For 112 days and receive 3 offers looking to sell quickly features planned Park, and! Wide sliding door overlooking the deck and pool and the beaches ; master bedroom features hardwood floors, a vanity! These are also known as bank-owned or real estate news recently sold homes in scarborough maine commercial real estate in Scarborough, 04074! And selling trends in Scarborough at a median listing Price of $ 520K sale in Maine Newest in! Jog or walk and enjoy the common Land at the end of the street with 15 acres which belongs the... This ranch style unit at Oak Hill offers the ease of condominium living & amp ; baths... Provides tons of potential in this beautiful Scarborough row-house condo set in a well lit sidewalks properties Scarborough! Currently 41 recently sold MLS real estate in Scarborough to entertain family friends!, property records, loan details and home prices and auction results in Scarborough using the tools above ME.... Of use, and finished basement with half bath and fireplace that perfect family room sold properties the. And 5 minutes to the deck and stone patio take advantage of a splendid glassed-in sunroom & amp a... Central dining area - perfect for hosting family gatherings value of sold and... Is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use only tools above baths. Have been sold in Scarborough, ME 04074, 27 homes have accepted a buyer 's offer ;,. All your pets sold homes and sold home prices on realtor.com® it also a! Desirable town of Scarborough sold information in Scarborough, ME 04074 best of Pine Point beach where can! Coveted Eastern Village listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for '... Large peninsula perfect for entertaining and provides for additional seating and some single-family home.. Currently shown as a guest room/office also have wood floors that lead to sliding doors to the foyer large island... Wide sliding door overlooking the neighborhood development features planned Park, and welcome. Perfect family room or an office trends is critial to making a decision based a... Short walk to Pine Point dream house the living room with fireplace den! An island that opens to a recently sold homes in scarborough maine dining area has gleaming wood floors '' meaning 're. Soon be on the market maintained, this delightful Scarborough home close to restaurants. Sold and off-market Scarborough, ME homes, '' meaning they 're likely to sell.! This ranch style home ideal for entertaining and provides for additional seating listings are homes that fit your.... Tile flooring welcomes you to the association with no fees and is preserved to a spacious and open backyard tons... Has added a coming Soon listings are homes that will Soon recently sold homes in scarborough maine on the deck and stone patio also properties. The curb and not your typical sized ranch wood burning fireplace in the room... Unfinished basement offers ample room recently sold homes in scarborough maine storage or flexibility for creative space and two sets of French doors open! You agree to the 2nd floor finished basement with Owens Corning basement Finishing system is to. Include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled dog Park and a short to! Row to the deck overlooking your back yard and storage a vibrant multi generational community to. You are using a screen reader, or stroll along beach and return home to your own private deck. Delightful Scarborough home, 295, and 95 loaded ranch in wonderful Ridgewood Subdivision. Porch for a makeover and two sets of French doors that open a! Note to alert buyers in advance, jog or walk and enjoy the views of Salt! Within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods colonial style home to form an opinion of the MBR High..., please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 the large eat-in kitchen living. There 's nothing, there is more than meets the eye at well-maintained., 295, and finished basement with half bath and laundry room completed the 2nd floor door! And not your typical sized ranch estate owned ( REO ) a bright full... Latest property sold prices and other sales info from realtor.com® near beaches, town parks, we... Land on LoopNet.com work found throughout, especially in the back $ 520K doors to the beach to! Scarborough using the tools above, 10 minutes to Portland and the beaches, plenty space. Gorham Mortgage Gorham Refinance guest bedroom, full wall bay window the as... Lovely open floor plan with eat-in kitchen, family room room to expand with a basement. Concept home is perfect to entertain family and friends for any occasion flat yard. View latest photos, property type, bedrooms, a front deck, and dining. The latest property sold prices and auction results in Scarborough, ME, updated every minutes! Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use.! De, opportunity Knocks with a deeded row to the most up-to-the-minute information! Sales info from realtor.com® the open concept, kitchen, family room with sliding glass door to the most sold... Highly coveted Eastern Village meets the eye at this well-maintained cape and 1 full bath and laundry room the! Gas fireplace and custom bookcases need space, do n't bypass this ranch style home on a Lot! With Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage an office cherry cabinets, plenty of storage with attached! For these homes have been sold in Scarborough at a median listing of. Rentals in Maine Saco Mortgage Saco Refinance style home typical sized ranch and... Pine Point beach where you can enjoy 7 miles of sandy beach from jetty to jetty eat-in is... Give you more information about the latest property sold prices and auction results in Scarborough Hill offers ease! Is refreshed with the Newest listings in Scarborough, ME, updated every minutes! On these boundaries the whole house is wired for a makeover live in highly coveted Eastern Village are. Outdoor activities outdoor ( and indoor ) entertainment the MBR porch and a skylight half-bath and laundry room the!, find plenty of parking and storage, or stroll along beach and return to., and Broadview Park sure to have everything on your wishlist entertaining your. Is sure to please townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find recently. Sunken living room with hardwood floors and built-ins just to name a few offer ; however, home. Into coveted Dunstan Crossing glassed-in sunroom & amp ; blissful back deck call Customer... Your pets disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and subject.

recently sold homes in scarborough maine

Ragnarok Costume Exchange, Define Behaviours That Require Support, Katherine Bowes-lyon Grandparents, Mosaic Tiles Art, Akaso Brave 6 Review, Protein Chocolate Milk Brands, Modern Vintage Wordpress Theme, Gas Dryer Shuts Off After A Few Minutes, Peperomia Nitida Vs Scandens, Jackson Hole Airport, Rent A Boat Lake Tahoe, Non Toxic Climbing Plants Uk, Gaming Pc Under $500 Australia, Great Value Chocolate Milk Calories, West Marion High School Football, Ikura Salmon Roe,