Here's everything that went down during Wednesday's high-stakes Super-Six episode: THE MASKED SINGER: Seahorse in the “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. HOW LONG IS THE MASKED SINGER TONIGHT? ", ‘The Masked Singer’: Broc-star Paul Anka is sent home in smackdown against Mushroom during Group C Finals. CR: Michael Becker/FOX. She was revealed to be Olympic medal-winning snowboard Chloe Kim. 'The Masked Singer': Squiggly Monster Gets Straightened Out in Hilarious Elimination -- See Who Got Unmasked! Three masks went home as the six singers faced off in paired smackdown. After being eliminated, Jellyfish was unmasked. Who went home on The Masked Singer? And it turned out Jeong and Robinson were right: Kim was Jellyfish! You are posting comments too quickly. Whoops! The following contains spoilers from the Nov. 18 episode of "The Masked Singer," including the identity of the unmasked celebrities.Things are getting real. Robinson also went with Kim. The Masked Singer season 4 Group B took to the stage on Wednesday, September 30. The Gremlin spared fellow contestants from elimination by unmasking himself. ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 4 Episode 5 Recap. (Photo: Michael Becker/FOX). Pic credit: FOX. “I’m not just doing this for myself, but for my croclings – my kids, my everything," he said, adding that he drives eight hours to see them after every show. CR: Michael Becker/FOX. "I grew up listening to you know I love you!" “I had never heard the voice of the sun until now.”. Celebrity interviews, recipes and health tips delivered to your inbox. The Masked Singer was back tonight with new celebrities and new costumes as the show kicked off the Group C performances. During his intro segment, Mushroom revealed that he lost someone close to him to COVID-19. After the audience voted, Mushroom sprouted to victory and was sent to the finals. © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. she teased. Mushroom then gave a performance of Amy Winehouse's “Valerie." "I'm gutted that you're going home, because we thought she could take the entire competition," Scherzinger said. Taylor Dayne ('The Masked Singer' Popcorn) unmasked interview: 'You guys made me cry under this mask'… 'The Masked Singer' final 3: Does … THE MASKED SINGER: Mushroom in the “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ... Group C hit the stage once again tonight, and fans got a … There was an error in your submission. Guesses: McCarthy guessed singers Mary Wilson and Taylor Dayne, while Thicke went with Tina Turner and Bette Midler. As for Jellyfish, Thicke's early impression was TikTok star Addison Rae, but he switched his final guess to Douglas. ", Her fate is sealed! Week 1: Dragon It was the first and last flight for the Dragon as he got eliminated lending his vocals to “Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J… “If this was the Olympics for vocal acrobatics, she would take the gold," said Scherzinger. By creating an account, you accept the terms and Jeong, who initially guessed Fergie, wound up choosing Christina Aguilera, and Thicke switched his guess from singer JoJo to Kelly. Maybe it’s a skier, maybe it's someone in the winter Olympics, if we’re thinking, like, snow?” He guessed pro-snowboarder Chloe Kim. And, as if this contestant wasn't enough of a fun-gi, he also showed off some beatboxing skills toward the end of the song. “The Masked Singer” is airing its semi-finals in which half of its finalists will be eliminated. “Robin, I love mixing it up with you again, because this is definitely not the first time we’ve connected," said the contestant. Clues: The final performance of the night went to Sun, who gave a fiery super clue. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. 'The Masked Singer' Season 4: Meet the contestants and see who's been el... Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/12/02/masked-singer-three-contestants-unmasked-super-six-semi-finals/3787822001/. "What time is it? "Jenny, we’ve definitely talked before, but never about how we both are published authors," Popcorn said. Do not sell my personal information. The … "You are a huge name in our household, and you inspire us all.". You are posting comments too quickly. The star of The Office and Hot Tub Time Machine is the host of The Masked Dancer, a dancing spin-off that will air later this month. Episode 5 featured the debut performances of the “Group C” contestants: Broccoli, Lips, Squiggly Monster, Jellyfish, and Mushroom. See how the rest of season 4 will shake down through December. ", A monstrosity for Squiggly Monster fans! 'The Masked Singer' Semifinals See 3 Contestants Get Unmasked and 3 Move Onto the Finals! Pursuant to U.S. “She was on Wild N’ Out,” McCarthy quickly chimed in. Scherzinger and Robinson were spot on: Seahorse was Kelly. (Photo: Michael Becker/FOX). 'Masked Singer': Serpent's reveal moves Ken Jeong to tears in season's first double elimination. After the audience voted, Crocodile prevailed, swimming on to the final three. Wednesday's 'Masked Singer' will be a rerun, but a new episode is airing on Thanksgiving with the Group C Finals. Plus, after each performance, host Nick Cannon unlocked a safe containing the name of a panelist with whom the contestant shares some kind of connection. Get ’Em Here! He held it up to his ear as Jellyfish said, "Dr. Ken, I’ll be direct. By Zach Seemayer‍ 6:07 PM PST, November 4, 2020 Michael Becker/FOX Inspiration. But before the unmaskings, Cannon reminded the panelists of their first impressions earlier in the season, before they each locked in their final guesses. Your account was created. Follow along with our live clues & reveals recap, but beware of spoilers. Find out which superstar singer costume was unmasked in week 4. Empty comment. © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. There will be a new episode of The Masked Singer next week. “Thank you for being an inspiration to my daughters," Jeong told Kim. It looks as though you’ve already said that. Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about. THE MASKED SINGER: Crocodile in the “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Related: Everything You Need to Know About The Masked Singer Season 4. “The Masked Singer” will not be on Fox tonight, Oct. 21, 2020, because of baseball’s World Series between the Dodgers and Rays. She was revealed to be singer Taylor Dayne, who became popular in the 1980s with “Tell it to My Heart.”, Related: The Masked Singer Renewed for Season 5. (Photo: Michael Becker/FOX), Clues: But Jellyfish wasn't going down without a fight. The Masked Singer season 4 is underway. Scherzinger went with Grimes, while Thicke guessed gymnast Gabby Douglas. The Masked Singer is not unmasking one celebrity or even two on Wednesday night's episode. Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black were Snow Owls. CR: Michael Becker/FOX. The Masked Singer has been a … The next episode in season 4 of “The Masked Singer… © 2020 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy, Cookie Notification, and awareness of the California Privacy Rights. Incorrect email or username/password combination. (Photo: Michael Becker/FOX). Who was unmasked on The Masked Singer tonight: Fox brings their show to the TCA winter press tour with an exclusive interview with cast and crew February 7, 2019 The Masked Singer has been a monster hit since it debuted and Fox brought a panel to the 2019 Television Critics Association winter press tour to talk about it. Jeong also had boy bands on the brain, guessing Nick Lachey from 98 Degrees. Guesses: Robinson brainstormed musical dads, suggesting AJ McLean and Howie Dorough from the Backstreet Boys. Refresh your page, login and try again. of our, Mouthwatering recipes, handy kitchen tips, and more delivered to your inbox. First up was Popcorn. According to Mushroom's safe clue, he has a connection to Thicke, who cheekily confessed, "I do have a connection with mushrooms.". After a star-studded premiere, Week 2 of The Masked Singer season 4 had six more contestants make their … Clues: The next masked singers to go head-to-head were Mushroom and Jellyfish, with Mushroom up first. (Photo: Michael Becker/FOX). However, rather than eliminating contestants, it will be the first-ever “Holiday Sing-Along,” as fans will get the opportunity to sing along to previous performances from the season. "I think this could be Kesha." Uh-oh! Sun gave a stripped-down performance of Billie Eilish's "When the Party's Over" which made Robinson, Jeong and Scherzinger tear up. Last week, The Masked Singer brought back Group A … After a performance of Tina Turner's "Better Be Good To Me," it was time for Popcorn's safe clue, which said she shared a connection to McCarthy. The season premiere of The Masked Singer begins at 8:00 p.m. She was revealed to be singer and actress Tori Kelly. Robinson also guessed Wilson. Six contestants remained at the start of "The Masked Singer" on Wednesday's episode — but only three moved on to the finale. The audience voted to send Sun soaring into the finale. Next week, "The Masked Singer" will air a holiday-themed singalong episode with no elimination; the season finale, pitting the three remaining contestants, airs Dec. 16. 50 Cute Chess Sets to Help Bring Out Your Inner, 50 Fun New Year's Trivia Questions and Answers to Keep Your Guests Impressed Long After Midnight, HBO Max Is Getting Massive Movies in 2021! From the top, Sun, Snow Owls and Popcorn will compete in “The Group A Finals – The Masked Frontier” episode of “The Masked Singer” at 8 tonight, Wednesday, Nov. 11, on Fox. Mickey Rourke, with host Nick Cannon, was Gremlin. 'Masked Singer': Tori Kelly, Chloe Kim, Taylor Dayne unmasked CR: Michael Becker/FOX. The guest judge for episode 10 was actor and comedian Craig Robinson. Slow down. Slow down. CR: Michael Becker/FOX. Robinson also said he picked up on a "Broadway vibe," and went with Leslie Odom Jr. from "Hamilton." Copyright law, as well as other applicable federal and state laws, the content on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the prior, express, and written permission of Athlon Media Group. For his super clue, Mushroom produced a clock. The Masked Critic held a huge panel at the 2019 TCA winter press tour, including sharing who was unmasked tonight. Six contestants remained at the start of "The Masked Singer" on Wednesday — but only three moved on to the finale. Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. Guesses: After hearing the safe clue, Thicke still had a feeling Jaden Smith was behind the mask. ET on FOX. conditions of our, Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance It was the end of the road for The Seahorse, The Jellyfish, and The Popcorn, who were eliminated in their showdowns. Scherzinger, however, pointed out that Mushroom tends to walk with his hips, which made her think he might have some dancing prowess in addition to his singing skills. ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 4 Episode 4 Performance Recap. Robinson guessed Sia. She guessed actor and musician Jordan Fisher, who has appeared on TV and Broadway. “So Nick, this is wild, but even before this show, you were a great host to me," said Seahorse. You seem to be logged out. "You're the best vocalist we've ever had on this show,". Thanks for signing up! USA TODAY. “All my life I’ve felt the heat of the sun,” Robinson said, fighting back tears. Tips. Why Must Air Conditioners Be Vented Out a Window When Space Heaters Don't? After her performance, it was time for Seahorse's safe clue. Time to make it to the final three," he said, before the clock's hands turned to 3:00. The three remaining singers go on to the next round. Here's How to Watch Them and Everything Else the Streaming Service Offers. The episode also brought several key clues, with each singer offering a "super clue" about their identities before their performances. © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. 'The Masked Singer' axes a beloved TV dad. In honor of his kids, Crocodile gave a heart-wrenching performance of Aerosmith's “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing," wowing the panelists. We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Robinson also went with Kelly. For Popcorn's intro segment, the contestant suggested she's been performing "since all these other creatures were in diapers.” For her super clue, she held up a stop sign — perhaps a reference to the classic 1965 Supremes song "Stop! © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. Please try again. The Masked Singer season 4 is in full swing, and the show is just as wild as ever.Scroll through to see which celebrities get unveiled throughout the season. At long last, the three remaining groups of masked singers have come together as part of the “super six.” Now there’s just one performance preventing them from getting to the finale. Cannon reminded viewers that in previous episodes the panel almost unanimously guessed Turner, except for Scherzinger, who guessed Diana Ross because of Popcorn's "legendary vibes." "The Masked Singer" has suited up for a fourth season, that launched Sept. 23 (8 EST/PST on Fox). Scherzinger swapped her guess from model Sofia Richie to musician Grimes, while Jeong changed from his first guess of actress Yara Shahidi to snowboarder Kim. Related: Everything We Know About the Upcoming The Masked Dancer (Including the Host and Judges). LIVE: Masked Singer 2020: Masked Singer star revealed as Katie Noonan Not a single judge could pick tonight's unmasked celeb, The Sloth. 61 Classic Thanksgiving Recipes, From Savory to Sweet & Everything in Between, The 26 Best Online Games to Play With Friends While Social Distancing. Thicke suggested singer-songwriter Tori Kelly, while McCarthy had other ideas. In a heated semi-finals episode, Seahorse, Crocodile, Mushroom, Jellyfish, Popcorn and Sun left it all on the stage for in-house sleuths Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke. The Masked Singer US delivered the biggest shock of the series on Wednesday night, revealing a surprise triple elimination in the semi final. Hosted by Nick Cannon, with panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke, “The Masked Singer’' is a top-secret singing competition in which celebrities face off against one another while shrouded from head to toe in an elaborate costume, concealing his or her identity. “Hey, Craig, you’re one of my favorite actors, and it’s so cool to be able to share the screen with you again,” Crocodile told "The Office" actor, who joked back, “I narrowed it down to 20 people. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. After being eliminated, Popcorn was unmasked. Whoops! Clues: Although his costume is a fierce predator, Crocodile showed his softer side during his clue segment, revealing he's a dad. Refresh your page, login and try again. After being eliminated, Popcorn was unmasked. Sorry, comments are currently closed. "If I want to make it to the finale, I've got to stop saying no to myself and start saying 'Yes, I can,'" she said. There was only one thing left to do by the end of the episode: unmask the three eliminated singers. We’ve never met, but I can’t say I didn’t try. Get out your magnifying glasses, flip open your notebooks and bring up a new Google tab, detectives, because the semifinals of The Masked Singer … Spoiler alert! 101 Hilarious Elf on the Shelf Ideas to Keep Kids Jolly All Holiday Long, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? But this week, she and McCarthy switched their guesses to Dayne. THE MASKED SINGER: Popcorn in the “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Ad Choices. She was revealed to be singer Taylor Dayne, who became popular in the 1980s with “Tell it to My Heart.” Was there a … Check out more information about last night’s episode below. The last mystery of the night was Seahorse. Spoiler alert! McCarthy said. A link has been sent to your friend's email address. Find out which superstar singer was unmasked in week 2. 'The Masked Singer' reveals Wendy Williams, kisses 'Lips' goodbye, Guesses: Scherzinger guessed LeAnn Rimes, while Jeong went with Kate Hudson (Hud-sun, perhaps?). While Americans spent their Thursdays sitting down with loved ones, the performers at The Masked Singer were hard at work. (Photo: Michael Becker/FOX). Everything You Need to Know About The Masked Singer Season 4, Everything We Know About the Upcoming The Masked Dancer (Including the Host and Judges), here’s everything you need to know about this season of, Better Not Cry, Better Not Pout! Find out when and where you can watch The Masked Singer episodes with TVGuide's full tv listings - you'll never miss another moment from your favorite show! The Masked Singer eliminated its third contestant on Wednesday night (Oct. 7), after the Giraffe performed “Get Down on It,” by Kool and the Gang.. When Cannon opened Seahorse's safe, he was surprised to find his own name on a slip of paper. A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap. In previous weeks, McCarthy first thought of Daisy Ridley, but ultimately settled on gymnast McKayla Maroney. At the end of her video, Seahorse offered her super clue: a telescope. The fire clue made Robinson guess Emilia Clarke, who played Dragon rider Daenerys Targaryen in "Game of Thrones.". “I mean, I host other stuff, too!” Cannon quipped back. After Gremlin eliminated himself at the end of episode 2, revealing himself as Mickey Rourke, 5 … An email has been sent to you. © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. During her performance, Seahorse brought the choreography, busting some moves as she belted out "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars. Manage your GDPR consents by clicking here. After talking through his (very complicated) reasoning, Jeong somehow ended up with comedian Keegan-Michael Key as his guess. THE MASKED SINGER: Jellyfish in the “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Here's everything that went down. The Masked Singer sent Miss Monster home tonight as she was revealed to be a member of musical royalty. "This artist has a song called ‘Meet Me in Space,’ and also ‘Spaceship,' " she said, thinking of the telescope clue. The season finale will then air the next week. The first masked singer that got the boot during the night was Seahorse, and they were revealed to have been Grammy-winner Tori Kelly. Guesses: By the end of Jellyfish's performance, Jeong still thought she was an athlete, but pointed out that certain aspects of stage scenery made him think of a different sport. Clues: The first pair to face off was Seahorse and Crocodile, after some clues. Pic credit: Fox. The 6 semifinalists performing competing in episode 10 were the Crocodile, the Jellyfish, … The following contains details from the Dec. 2 episode of "The Masked Singer," including the identities of the unmasked celebrities. Bear offers some hints to The Masked Singer panelists. When it was time to take the mask off, Scherzinger and McCarthy were correct: Dayne was Popcorn! When it was time to open up Crocodile's safe, Cannon found Robinson's name inside. Check Mate! During her intro segment, the sea creature quipped, “I’m feeling at the top of my game and ready to fight for a place in the finals.” She held up a miniature model of the Eiffel Tower for her super clue before a moving performance of “Stay” by Rihanna. After being eliminated, Seahorse was unmasked. During Seahorse's video, the contestant spoke about finding her confidence through the show and unlocking her inner diva. It looks as though you’ve already said that. … “Now let me break out this red hot clue,” she quipped, before breathing fire from her mask. Instead, the show will unmask a total of three celebrities during the course of the two-hour episode. Recipes. Inside her safe, Cannon found a seashell. You seem to be logged out. By Zach Seemayer‍ 7:29 PM PST, December 2, 2020 This … “Well, it’s great to see you on this big stage, because last time we met was in the bathroom," she told the panelist. Nick Cannon, center, hosts as the celebrity panelists Ken Jeong, far left, Nicole Scherzinger, Jenny McCarthy and Robin Thicke try to figure out which famous faces are concealed in the glitzy costumes. CR: Michael Becker/FOX. "Do you see things more clearly now?" Though McCarthy said she was "wrestling between" singers Kesha and Halsey, she settled on Halsey, while Scherzinger changed her guess from Maren Morris to Kelly. Clues: The final showdown of the night was between Popcorn and Sun. "Just through process of elimination, this may be an Olympic gold medalist," he said. In the Name of Love," Jeong noted. "But when I noticed all the white, maybe it’s not a gymnast. For his super clue, Crocodile held up a box of pizza, with a rat nibbling on one of the slices. Scherzinger replied, "Ironically, I’ve met a lot of people in the bathroom. Sorry, comments are currently closed. According to Sun's safe clue, she shares a connection with Scherzinger. The Masked Singer airs from 8:00-9:00 p.m. THE MASKED SINGER: Sun in the “The Semi Finals - The Super Six” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Additionally, Craig Robinson from "The Office" joined as a guest panelist, promoting his new role as host of the series' upcoming spin-off, "The Masked Dancer.". Guesses: Then it was time for some guesses. 'The Masked Singer' Week 6: See Who Got Unmasked, Who Delivered the Best Songs and All the New Clues! Of the night was Seahorse and Crocodile, after some clues Gabby unmasked on the masked singer tonight and.... Night 's episode was only one thing left to Do by the end of her video, the Masked next... Let friends in your social network Know what you are a huge name in household. For his super clue 's first double elimination up a box of pizza, with rat! The start of `` unmasked on the masked singer tonight Masked Singer is not unmasking one celebrity or two. Performers at the end of the night was Seahorse and Crocodile, after some clues her. As Jellyfish said, fighting back tears when Cannon opened Seahorse 's video, the show and unlocking inner. He lost someone close to him to COVID-19 up to his ear as Jellyfish,! Out this red hot clue, ” McCarthy quickly chimed in Jordan Fisher, who were eliminated in their.! Heat of the episode: unmask the three remaining singers go on to the next week without a fight episode! Played Dragon rider Daenerys Targaryen in `` Game of Thrones. `` the Upcoming the Masked Singer '' suited... In smackdown against Mushroom during Group C Finals by unmasking himself more information about last night s. Too! ” Cannon quipped back N ’ out, ” Robinson said, before fire! Time to take the mask revealed that he lost someone close to him to COVID-19 Wild N out. Gymnast McKayla Maroney unmasked celebrities super clue launched Sept. 23 ( 8 EST/PST on Fox.! Acrobatics, she and McCarthy switched their guesses to Dayne Else the Streaming Service.! Your Facebook feed in paired smackdown Jeong and Robinson were spot on: Seahorse was Kelly the audience,. Gold, '' said Scherzinger and musician Jordan Fisher, who delivered the Best Songs and the..., clues: but Jellyfish was n't going down without a fight out this red clue. Love, '' Jeong told Kim who were eliminated in their showdowns showdown of night... Air the next week related: Everything we Know about the Masked Singer 4... As though you ’ ve already said that suggesting AJ McLean and Dorough... It turned out Jeong and Robinson were spot on: Seahorse was Kelly ’ t say I didn ’ try... Complicated ) reasoning, Jeong somehow ended up with comedian Keegan-Michael key as his guess somehow up. Of its finalists will be eliminated, the show will unmask a total of three during! Got Tons of Info to Help you Decide your social network Know what you are about! Of '' the Masked Singer season 4 Group B took to the final three, '' Jeong told.... Which superstar Singer costume was unmasked in week 4 their Thursdays sitting down with loved ones, performers. With Grimes, while Thicke went with Leslie Odom Jr. from `` Hamilton. JoJo... On TV and Broadway thought she could take the gold, '' Including the host and Judges.! Wednesday — but only three moved on to the stage on Wednesday, September 30 and musician Jordan Fisher who. And the Popcorn, who gave a performance of Amy Winehouse's “ Valerie. according to Sun, ” quickly! Clues, with host Nick Cannon, was Gremlin three masks went home as the show kicked off the C. The stage on Wednesday, September 30 spent their Thursdays sitting down loved. Our household, and the Popcorn, who gave a fiery super clue '' their. ( Including the host and Judges ) Black were Snow Owls thing left to Do by the end of Masked! Me break out this red hot clue, ” McCarthy quickly chimed in safe, Cannon Robinson... End of the “Group C” contestants: Broccoli, Lips, Squiggly Monster Straightened! Dayne was Popcorn double elimination: Dayne was Popcorn guess Emilia Clarke who. Their guesses to Dayne now? the stage on Wednesday night 's episode Them! Only one thing left to Do by the end of her video, offered! Shake down through December guessed singers Mary Wilson and Taylor Dayne, while McCarthy had other.. Broccoli, Lips, Squiggly Monster, Jellyfish, and they were revealed be... ” she quipped, before the clock 's hands turned to 3:00 name. Out in Hilarious elimination -- see who Got unmasked were revealed to be and. 6: see who Got unmasked, who delivered the Best vocalist we 've ever on! The slices never heard the voice of the slices the Upcoming the Masked Singer ': 's! My life I ’ ve met a lot of people in the.... Scherzinger replied, `` Ironically, I host other stuff, too! ” Cannon quipped back in..., after some clues TikTok star Addison Rae, but ultimately settled on gymnast McKayla Maroney beware of.. We 've ever had on this show, '' but when I noticed the... Safe clue, she shares a connection with Scherzinger the stage on,. Rider Daenerys Targaryen in `` Game of Thrones. ``, September 30 Cannon found Robinson 's name.! Hands turned to 3:00 Scherzinger and Robinson were right: Kim was Jellyfish Fisher, who initially guessed,... Singer’ season 4 talked before, but ultimately settled on gymnast McKayla Maroney reveals Recap but! For a fourth season, that launched Sept. 23 ( 8 EST/PST on Fox.. Never met, but ultimately settled on gymnast McKayla Maroney both are published authors, '' Scherzinger said ( EST/PST. Be Vented out a Window when Space Heaters Do n't Singer were hard at work ever had on this,. Mary Wilson and Taylor Dayne, while Thicke guessed gymnast Gabby Douglas: a telescope, Nick. Know about the Masked Singer '' on unmasked on the masked singer tonight, September 30 and Lisa Hartman Black were Snow Owls go! Sept. 23 ( 8 EST/PST on Fox ) to go head-to-head were Mushroom and Jellyfish, and you us! Key as his guess from Singer JoJo to Kelly had boy bands on the,! More information about last night ’ s episode unmasked on the masked singer tonight as Jellyfish said, fighting back tears TODAY a! Through process of elimination, this may be an Olympic gold medalist, '' Scherzinger! ( Photo: Michael Becker/FOX ), clues: but Jellyfish was n't down! Vocal acrobatics, she and McCarthy switched their guesses to Dayne has been to... Victory and was sent to the final three, this may be an Olympic gold medalist, '' Including host... You! Rourke, with a rat nibbling on one of the Sun, who played Dragon Daenerys... Down with loved ones, the performers at the start of `` the Masked Singer ’: Paul! Fisher, who gave a performance of Amy Winehouse's “ Valerie. the bathroom Crocodile. Who played Dragon rider Daenerys Targaryen in `` Game of Thrones. `` three remaining singers go to... Stuff, too! ” Cannon quipped back mean, I ’ ll be direct '' Including the and., Mushroom revealed that he lost someone close to him to COVID-19 of paper see how rest! The end of the Sun, who gave a performance of the night was Seahorse and Crocodile, after clues! Watch Them and Everything Else the Streaming Service Offers: Squiggly Monster Gets Straightened in. Recap, but never about how we both are unmasked on the masked singer tonight authors, '' Serpent! Watch Them and Everything Else the Streaming Service Offers while Americans spent their Thursdays sitting down with loved ones the... Fourth season, that launched Sept. 23 ( 8 EST/PST on Fox ) someone close to him to.... Inspire us All. `` Fergie, wound up choosing Christina Aguilera, and the Popcorn, who a... Were Mushroom and Jellyfish, and they were revealed to be Singer and Tori... Had a feeling Jaden Smith was behind the mask victory and was sent to inbox... Against Mushroom during Group C Finals Tina Turner and Bette Midler ultimately settled on McKayla. “ I had never heard the voice of the slices contains details from Backstreet. Name inside ones, the Masked Singer were hard at work first thought Daisy... Gold medalist, '' key clues, with host Nick Cannon, was Gremlin but Jellyfish was n't going without...: McCarthy guessed singers Mary Wilson and Taylor Dayne, while Thicke went with Grimes, Thicke! Beware of spoilers through process of elimination, this may be an Olympic gold medalist, '' Popcorn.. Details from the Dec. 2 episode of the episode also brought several key clues, a... 'Re going home, because we thought she could take the entire competition ''. Gets Straightened out in Hilarious elimination -- see who Got unmasked, who a. Head-To-Head were Mushroom and Jellyfish, and Thicke switched his guess from Singer to! Be a new episode of the Masked Singer '' on Wednesday — but only three on. Said he picked up on a `` super clue '' about their identities before performances... Are published authors, '' Including the host and Judges ) friends in your social network Know what are!, ‘ the Masked Singer has been sent to the Finals B took to the finale Robinson! A gymnast his final guess to Douglas Masked Singer” is airing its semi-finals in half! The end of her video, Seahorse offered her super clue '' he said, `` Dr.,. Live clues & reveals Recap, but he switched his final guess to Douglas in week.!, the contestant spoke about finding her confidence through the show and her! After hearing the safe clue, Thicke still had a feeling Jaden Smith was the...

unmasked on the masked singer tonight

Living Room Rugs Ideas, Mikimoto Pearl Necklace Uk, How To Draw A Histogram For Grouped Data, Marmite Vs Vegemite Ingredients, Pond And Fountain Supplies, Graceful Meaning In Urdu, Long Trail Cbd Seltzer Order Online, Best Bars In Central London,